Lindos, Villa Gallini Review

Guest's review of Lindos, Villa Gallini

“I have stayed at villa gallini on a few occasions with...”

Written on: 14/04/2009

I have stayed at villa gallini on a few occasions with my girlfriends and it is FANTASTIC. We normally stay in the upstairs villa (3 of us, though it sleeps 5 AND has 2 bathrooms) and it has everything you need, even a coffee machine! The owners collect you from the airport and then pop in through the week to give you some of their home-grown fruit from the garden, and usually a wee gift too. Upon arrival there are normally some provisions - croissants, milk, butter - and wine! Views from the balcony are gorgeous and it is really quiet too. Have had a look at the studios downstairs and they are pretty big for greek standards and again really well furnished. Walk only takes around 10 minutes up the hill into the village and you're only a stones throw from the large beach/a few restaurants/and a wee shop. I have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending the Galini.

Click here to view holiday offers on Expedia
View holidays on Expedia