Game Review

• Quality

Guest's review of Game

Game

“Since I like to play online games such as BF2142, I...”

Written on: 13/04/2009

None really. Identity protection is a little weird to configure.

General Comments
Since I like to play online games such as BF2142, I wanted protection without software lagging my processes, BitDefender GameSafe really does it job. I recommend this to gamers! Very easy to install and set up. Has a quick feature to set the program to game mode, a definite plus without having to open the the whole program! I have not had any viruses. I have had spyware, but it has detected it and deleted or quaratined it.
Very good software for the price. I downloaded the free version and never had viruses or spyware. I was so please with the free version, I decided to purchase it, via downloaded from their website.

Mrpaul's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2013

Game should have an 18 rating on the door with all the gore visible to all customers including my 3, 4 and 6 year old boys. They were exposed to a tv at their eye level showing characters walking around blowing the brains out of other characters in an execution style killing. They were also shoved out of the way by staff who were too busy playing with their kinect. It is definitely not a place for children, unless of course you don't care what your child absorbs.