designed2perform, www.designed2perform.co.uk Review

Guest's review of designed2perform, www.designed2perform.co.uk

“Very worried to start with as designed2perform don't...”

Written on: 09/04/2009

Explain everything and give you a understanding of SEO

Not really a bad point but it's not for a business owner who doesn't answer emails they are very personal, I get emails every two days requesting details or information on keyword they wish to target.

General Comments
Very worried to start with as designed2perform don't list many clients on their portfolio, I thought it would more hassle than it's worth. After exchanging emails I decided to give them a call. I didn't expect what they told me... They don't promote themselves on other people's websites like most SEO companies they solely rely on word on mouth. They provided me with a list of clients both past and present who they carried out SEO for. The owner explained to chase new business and marketing cost money and time which reduces's time dedicated to SEO, needless to say I opted for one month worth of SEO it's now been 7 months and they still have my business.