iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Review

Guest's review of iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

☆☆☆☆☆
iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“I would NEVER purchase from IJUMPUSA again. I paid...”

Written on: 08/04/2009

I would NEVER purchase from IJUMPUSA again. I paid $700 for a trampoline from this company. It arrived in 2 boxes that were completely torn up and missing parts. After 9 months, while my son was jumping, it completely ripped, leaving him on the ground. According to my paper work I had a warranty so I contacted ijumpusa. To make a long story short, for 2 months they've given me a run around telling me they were making me a new one, went so far as to give me bad UPS tracking numbers and then today hung up on me. Now come to find out they are on the web as Trampoline Jumpers among others. I say BUYER BEWARE!

Jumperony's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2009

I disagree with this review because... I too bought an Olympus Pro trampoline thru iJumpUSA and my family loves it!!!<br/>The support staff over there is great and I actually referred them to my neighbors and they are now enjoying the trampoline.