Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Review

Guest's review of Epson Stylus Photo 1400

Epson Stylus Photo 1400

“The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 is a super value A3/A3+...”

Written on: 05/04/2009

For value this is a super printer. I have printed around 40 large A3 prints and the colours and quality are superb. Very easy to set up once you have downloaded the software. This is an intermediate user printer, as I'am not a pro photographer. However you can pay nearer £400 plus for a professional printer. So for me I recommend this as value for money for a large A3/A3+ printer. Buy It!

Should have included a USB lead, as there not that expensive. Ink cartridges quite small for the size of printer. Can be expensive to replace inks if a lot of prints are needed. Shop around for the best price epson inks. However you can install a continues ink system as an extra!

General Comments
The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 is a super value A3/A3+ Epson printer. I brought this printer some 3mths ago from Comet. I cannot praise this printer enough. Also the great service from Comet was next day delivery. Printer build is the usual Epson high standard.

Picturesnapper's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I also have brought this Epson 1400 printer and cannot praise it enough. The print quality is excellent and produces great colours. I have printed prints from 6x4 to the A3+ all have given great results. The only negative is the small cartridges which do not hold a great amount of ink. You can print around 20-25 A3+ prints and then you see the drop off in levels of ink. You will also have to shop around for the best price for a full set of replacement Epson ink cartridges. However you could buy a (CIS)... continues ink system, for this printer if you wish to do a large amount of A3-A3+ printing. The positives are that this is a excellent printer for value and well worth buying one, which I recommend.