Haagen Dazs Pistachio Review

Lilacgypsy's review of Haagen Dazs Pistachio

Haagen Dazs Pistachio

“Haagan Daz pistachio ice cream is my favorite ice...”

Written on: 05/04/2009 by Lilacgypsy (1 review written)

H D Pistachio was't available until recently at their small ice cream shops in malls. But now it is one of their flavors. I LOVE that they now serve it . Also the nuts are small pieces, not big chunks of nuts, yeah..some still stick in your teeth, but that way you get to eat them again... :)

It isn't easily available as many of Haagen Daz other brands. On a freenzy one night, I went to four different stores, and had to give up. I guess it is in great demand, because it sells out quickly. ..

General Comments
Haagan Daz pistachio ice cream is my favorite ice cream ever! If it cost $10 a pint, I would buy it without a moments hesitation. While their vanilla ice cream is ok, I have a real addiction to the pistachio. I have tried other brands of pistachio ice cream, when you can find them, there are not many available. Ben and Jerry's just isn't Haagen Daz pistachio. H D is simply "to die for".