NS90 Motorcycle Top Box Review

• Quality of design/construction?

Guest's review of NS90 Motorcycle Top Box

“Bought my NS90 Motorcycle Top Box from the same site:...”

Written on: 30/03/2009

Two keys, easy to fit, nice large size for my lunch box and helmet, black in colour - ideal for my bike, will definitely recommend to my friends

Can not really think of anything, maybe free keyring would be nice!

General Comments
Bought my NS90 Motorcycle Top Box from the same site: www.biketopbox.com from recommendation of my friend. I passed my CBT test couple a weeks ago and now enjoying riding my bike with new top box fitted for my helmet and gloves when I pack bike up. Also top box is ideal for my lunch storage as unfortunatly my lunch break is not long enough for me to go anywhere even on a bike, so always have to take my own lunch box. NS90 comes with two keys, good feature as I left spare set home for safe keeping. Web site was easy to use, usually prefer to get stuff from my local bike shop but could not complain, payment set up nice and easy with PayPal, clear pictures of fitting brackets to make sure they were suitable for my rack , delivery was very quick, could not believe when I got it in less then 48 hours.

• Quality of design/construction?