Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com Review

Rosemary Dorman's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“After receiving a delightful New Year card 2008 I...”

Written on: 28/03/2009 by Rosemary Dorman (1 review written)

The lovely variety of cards and the music.

Can't think of any

General Comments
After receiving a delightful New Year card 2008 I viewed the site and decided to join. I have sent cards for various occasions to friends and family across the world and they have been very impressed with the quality. I have viewed other card sites and can honestly say that Jacquie Lawson cards are THE BEST. I hav rejoined this year and look forward to sending more cards and viewing any new ones.. Any chance of using sailing yachts as we have lots of friends in the yachting world. Golfing cards would also be great.

Jollyhappy1's Response to 450652_Rosemary Dorman's Review

Written on: 24/11/2009

Her site has a few cards with ships and boats - one with the teddy bear, I think.
<br/>
<br/>Another artistic animated ecard site, www.ojolie.com, has a Father Day card that features a sailboat. The card can also be used for birthday.