Olympus OM10 Review

• Photograph Quality

Guest's review of Olympus OM10

“The Olympus OM10 I have, and it's as old as I am (22...”

Written on: 28/03/2009

The Olympus OM10 I have, and it's as old as I am (22 yrs) and it's still good & looks like new. I also got the 50mm lens along with a 100mm lens, both of which work like a charm. A good camera that works like a proffesional one when you don't have deep pockets to buy yourself a high priced digital one. Easy to use, durable and reliable. The more you take care of it the more it will last you for those moments you just don't want to miss. If you're looking for a flash head for it, bad luck. There not that easy to find, even if you were to go to ebay the condition it may be in is not that good, on less your lucky. Their also rather delicate so if you have one take good care of it.

• Over 1 Year

Time Camera Owned

• Photograph Quality

Joke1966's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because... my dad died 18 years ago and my son who is now 16 is a very keen photographer and i have just given him the camera, it and all the lens have net been out of the bag for 18 years and are in excellent condition, so having readyou review he is really keen to get new batteries and get it working. thanks
<br/>