Urbanity Store www.urbanitystore.com Review

From 1 review

batteredmint's review of Urbanity Store www.urbanitystore.com

“Upon being directed to the Urbanity Store site via...”

Written on: 26/03/2009 by batteredmint (2 reviews written)

Upon being directed to the Urbanity Store site via Google, I was under the impression it was a rather large, professional company with some good discounts and a wide range of stock. Purchacing my item(s) was quick, convienient, secure and easy. I was initially pleased with the transaction, and had managed to buy my long desired item(s) at a reasonable price.

However, several days went by. No sign of my purchace, I had recieved the email confirming the order was "pending", however nothing else. First class post, as advertised, did not normally take a week I thought. So, I sent a polite email to the company. No response. A few days later I rang them, I was told if items had not been recieved in another 2 days, then to call back.

2 days went by... Nothing. So I phoned again, nobody seemed "available", so I emailed, no reply, still nobody available on the phone!

A total of 15 days passed. No replies, no contact, nada! Eventually... my item arrived. I am now happy, but not with the service, Will NOT be shopping there again in a hurry!

• Clothing £30+