Oak Dining Sets - www.oakdiningsets.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Oak Dining Sets - www.oakdiningsets.co.uk

“I was looking for a very large oak dining table which...”

Written on: 25/03/2009

The table is very beautiful indeed and was sold at an unbelievable price. In fact I actually asked the guy a number of times how he was able to offer that size of table for so little money - where's the catch. There wasn't one - at least not one that I've found.

None - delivered on time, as specced and to price.

General Comments
I was looking for a very large oak dining table which was to be the centre piece of our open plan downstairs. I stumbled across the Oak Dining Sets website after looking at so many shops and online shops. everything was many thousands of pounds. Then I saw this table and couldn't get my head around why it was so cheap and didn't believe it. I called and spoke at length to them and they even offered to pay for me to go up to the warehouse and have a look at it. They were so sure that I decided to take their word for it, and I have to say it is truly one of the very best value purchases I've made, probably ever.

• Table £699