Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Luz Felizzola's review of Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

Mary Kay Medium Coverage foundation absorbs into your...”

Written on: 24/03/2009 by Luz Felizzola (1 review written)

Mary Kay Medium Coverage foundation absorbs into your skin unlike other products, so the foundation does not rub off on your clothes, feels natural and is filled with antioxidants and vitamins. It also protects against the cells from the damaging effects of the sun. I am 40 and have never been able to use foundation or any other creams because they make me break out, so I was very skeptical about placing their products on my face, but I did and tried them.. To my suprisse my feel felt smooth, not greasy, the color of my face was even, the lines around my eyes where less deep, and the dark circles under my eyes where noticibly whiter. All in one use. I did not buy the products right then at the party byt waited to see how muy face would respond to the products. Well my face cells where very happy and I could tell so I bought the basics. I am using them on my husbands face. He loves the feel of his skin and I like the look of his skin. He also likes to be pampers so this gets me many browny points. Well I hope you try the products they are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

• First time