Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening Review

PriceKaty's review of Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

“In my opnion, YUKO was my saving grace the last for...”

Written on: 22/03/2009 by PriceKaty (1 review written)

I had Yuko done on my hair 6 months ago. It is fantastic. I had tried other types of straightening before this and it is not the same at all. I had hair breakage from previous thermal straightening, which is why I decided to try Yuko at the ww.thesohosalon.com in central London, their staff was very friendly and very professional too.

They asked me to have a consultation before making their appointment, free of charge, they wanted to check that there are not any scalp problems, allergies or anything that could prevent me from going ahead with the straightening.

The only downside is the price, but worthwhile. Mind the Soho Salon was very competitive in the price quoted so I went for it and very happy now. Mind you againyour hair has to be in in good condition and not coloured, or you risk hair damage!!

General Comments
In my opnion, YUKO was my saving grace the last for two years. Had it done three times in total. It has made my hair feel smoother, thinner (very thick) and stayed straight.

A great experience as this salon, "The Soho Salon" next to the Candy Bar in Soho obvioulsy are very well trained

Ten, that's my rating for the gem "The Soho SaLon" and Yuko Hair straightening, good luck!