Farmfoods Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

pedmac02's review of Farmfoods

“I saved £28 in a £100 shop at Farmfoods and diddnt go...”

Written on: 19/03/2009 by pedmac02 (13 reviews written)

Not a good place if you are in to buy a lot of grocery items (well my local one isnt). The till are is too small and i struggle for space to pack my bags. The staff are great though and the lady who served me helped me take my bags to my car.

General Comments
I saved £28 in a £100 shop at Farmfoods and diddnt go for "own brand" products. I used to buy most of my shopping from ASDA but i can get the same loaf of bread from farmfoods for 25p less and 2lt of milk for a massive 54p less after noticing this i done a shop in both and compaired prices. i am shocked at how much i saved, "ASDA Price" my bum. I would love the big supermarkets to do a popular product basket comparison with Farmfoods. You would never hear the result. Top brands at very inexpensive prices. Great staff (in Glasgow). Till area a little small and not big shopping friendly.

A shop which truely helps people out with the cost of everyday products.

Buy your meat, Veg and eggs from farmers markets, your fruit from Morrisons and the rest from Farmfoods

• Groceries £100

• Quality of service