Bach Stradivarius #37 Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of Bach Stradivarius #37

Bach Stradivarius #37

“The Bach Stradivarius #37 horn has great response and...”

Written on: 14/03/2009

The Bach Stradivarius #37 horn has great response and has a great good. The feel of the body and weight is also superior to other pro trumpets I've played such the Jupiter XO. Yamaha Xeno. It also stays beautiful even when it's not brand new. It can be hard to get used to if you have never played it before. Overall this is a definite choice for a Professional Trumpet. It's response, weight, look and feel are superior to other horns in my opinion.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Intermediate

Reviewer's Musical Standard

Trumpetto's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2014

I totally agree with you. I played a Bach Stradivarius #37 for 15 years 1991-2006, and it's the best horn i have ever played! I recently purchase another one used in mint condition 2 weeks ago, because I wasn't totally satisfied with my Holton MF and Getzen Eterna.
And now the tonal quality and resonance I'm getting from my Stradivarius can't be beat. I play a wide genre of musical styles, and this horn makes me happy, on it's dependability!!