iCandy Cherry Review

Guest's review of iCandy Cherry

iCandy Cherry

“I bought the iCandy Cherry plus accessories and...”

Written on: 14/03/2009

Very lightweight system that folds easily. Great that seat unit can be forward or rear facing. Lovely carrycot and the adaptors for use with MaxiCosi car seat work easily and well.

None for me.

General Comments
I bought the iCandy Cherry plus accessories and Carrycot from an independent retailer in Shirley, Southampton. For the first four months, my daughter slept in the carrycot and this was lightweight and easy to put on and remove from the chassis without waking her! Used the chassis with Maxi Cosi car seat and found this a really great. The seat unit looks extremely comfortable and my daughter loved being in it! Had one small problem with the release mechanism on the chassis however returned to the shop I purchased from and with just one quick phone call, iCandy authorised a new chassis to be given to me. The old one was then returned to them and I didn't have to pay a penny. Also didn't have to wait as the shop had one in stock. My daughter is now nearly 2 and since learning to walk, refuses to go in a pushchair so have just sold mine. Would happily recommend to anyone!