Gemelli's, Newport Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Gemelli's, Newport

“I have been to Gemelli's, Newport, several times over...”

Written on: 14/03/2009

General Comments
I have been to Gemelli's, Newport, several times over the years and each time is as good as the last. Despite limited space, the friendly staff and exceptional food definitely compensate. I can honestly say I have NEVER been dissapointed! The food is absolutely devine!

Good food presentation

A range of choices to accommodate all

Friendly and approachable staff

Lovely interior thats sets a great atmosphere. Can be a little cramped

• Italian

Food Type

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Auntyp's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because it is exactly what I want to say and hope that other people will feel the same as me. I was in Gemelli's last week with my sister and her daughter who is getting married and wanted to sample the cakes. We had a toasted snack followed by a variety of wonderful cakes. Decor and atmosphere was really special. After the meal Sergio came to our table to discuss what cakes we were interested in for the wedding and couldn't have been more helpful. Not many people have good things to say about Newport but this is a treasure that needs to be fully supported. Scrumptious!!!
<br/>