Written on: 09/03/2009 by nettyduffy (1 review written)
1. Great communication from start to finish. They even called round to our house to discuss menu plans and specific food requirements.
2. An interesting and inventive menu at a very competitive price. Their chips are the best we have tasted and our guests fully agreed!
3. An out-of-this-world tasting experience at their business premises. Without giving anything away, you feel like a celebrity in their gorgeous surroundings.
4. Impeccably polite serving staff who were smartly dressed and were more than happy to supply my dad with the football scores when he begged and pleaded!
5. Their hand-made chocolates deserve a mention....gorgeous!
No bad points - Faultless. We would highly recommend With a Twist to anyone who wants an efficient and professional service.
Having read the other 2 reviews for With a Twist, we felt we had to add our review. We used With a Twist as the caterers for our wedding on 21st February 2009 at The Great Hall at Mains, Little Singleton.
We cannot praise With a Twist enough. They totally enhanced our wedding day and turned out delicious food in a fantastic presentation style to every one of our guests. They easily catered for our guests with special diets and took care to provide a well cooked steak for one pregnant lady.
We chose bacon and sausage butties for our evening reception and received many compliments on how gorgeous their butties were - particularly the bacon ones!
We honestly cannot praise With a Twist enough. Thanks to the chef and all the serving staff who helped create an unforgettable day for us. You're all stars!!
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Daughter's Wedding " Read More
" Truly Scrumptious, based in Oxford, catered for our wedding in Abin... " Read More
Written by janejaney
" Wedding 6th September 2015 " Read More
" Could not have been a happier day! " Read More
Written by tokencat8
Homegrown Hogs (Home Grown Hogs)
I ordered a Hog Roast for a Chris... " Read More
Written by Iluska