No Fear Ski Pant Review

Lorma's review of No Fear Ski Pant

“This is the first pair of ski pants I have bought in...”

Written on: 07/03/2009 by Lorma (1 review written)

Very warm, comfortable, dry

General Comments
This is the first pair of ski pants I have bought in years and they weren't cheap. I was very disappointed to find the zip on the right hand pocket was completely broken, there was a large hole in the bottom of the left knee pocket and (although there is a pretend button) a ridiculous 'press-stud' fastening at the waist that happily popped open EVERY time I sat down on a chair lift or bent over to fix my skiies or boots. I can't think why you didn't put on a proper button and button hole, once done up that's it, however every time mine popped open I had to take off my gloves lift my upper clothes and close it, whereupon after putting my gloves back on, I would bend down to pick up my ski sticks and 'bingo!' it would pop open again.

Over all the No Fear Ski Pants are not bad, I have removed the press stud and replaced it with a button....but I shouldn't have to, I have also sewn up one pocket and will try to fit another zip to the other one.

My general feeling is that they weren't sufficiently tested by genuine skiers before being put on the market, also perhaps a little too baggy.