Energie Fitness Clubs Review

Guest's review of Energie Fitness Clubs

☆☆☆☆☆
Energie Fitness Clubs

“I was a member of this Energie Fitness Club for 4-5...”

Written on: 23/02/2009

I was a member of this Energie Fitness Club for 4-5 months, when I joined I was not sure i would be able to remain a member for a whole year as I can sometimes find that I have no time for the gym. I had left Virgin Active where I was not tied into a years contract and was assured that I could cancel my membership of this gym at any time. When I did cancel my membership the gym told em to write a letter and give them one months notice. This I did and I expected the gym to write to me if I was required to pay the remaining balance on my membership. they did not write, they just carried on removing money from my account. Which I had not noticed initially. When I did notice I cancelled my standing order. To which they requested more payment, I sent them an e-mail explaining the situation but they did not think this was worth responding to. So they sent me another letter, however I now live in Australia so had to e-mail them again, this was also ignored. Then they passed my details to a debt collector and I am now facing a court case despite three attempts to resolve the matter with them directly. They did not attempt to resolve the situation with me, merely ignored my own offers of resolution and then took legal action.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/02/2012

I have had a similar problem, mine hasn't escalated that far yet thankfully. Communication and reliability has been poor.