Racquet Master www.racquetmaster.co.uk Review

DennyB's review of Racquet Master www.racquetmaster.co.uk

“Buying tennis racquets online is a complete lottery,...”

Written on: 22/02/2009 by DennyB (1 review written)

Buying tennis racquets online is a complete lottery, however what a breath of fresh air Racquet Master are. I had a dilemma with my 11 year old son and had taken advice from various people which didn't really convince me (my sons first full size racquet) what racquet to purchase, but after speaking to a very knowledgeable person from Racquet Master, they offered to send me some demo racquets for a small deposit and free carriage.

We tried all 3 racquets and the only problem we had was choosing between the racquets because they were all a fantastic fit for my son.

we did eventually choose the Babolat Drive Z lite.

A new racquet was delivered and the demo racquets collected (free of charge) and a special deal was given and some great advice on strings also

We wouldn't hesitate in purchasing from Racquet Master in the future, infact I am very keen to visit their shop, but it would be a 300 mile round trip, worth I feel if you are a racquet sports nut.

Thanks again Racquet Master