Husqvarna Viking Review

• Service & Support

Marged's review of Husqvarna Viking

☆☆☆☆☆

“”

Written on: 21/02/2009 by Marged (1 review written)

Husqvarna Emmerald 122.
I didn't find this machine worked for me. I found little room below casing near the needle area even though I have very small hands.
I think all the removable bits are irritating, the stopper for the cotton reel, the removable bobbin cover.
In my experience the zipper foot is a bad design, never seen anything like it before, makes inserting a zip even more difficult for me.
I find it quite a heavy machine to lift up and down from a table.
inadequate storage facilities.
I must add, I did not buy this machine, it was a gift from someone who i believe never sews! had I had a choice, this would not have been it.

General Comments

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For: