Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk Review

CookieMum's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“I have just finished with Tesco Diets, why - because I...”

Written on: 20/02/2009 by CookieMum (1 review written)

I have just finished with Tesco Diets, why - because I have lost 2 stone 4lbs woohooo! I joined back in August 2008 after trying a few different diets which just didn't seem to work or were just impossible to stick to. I tried everything at one time or another, so when I saw this online I thought that I would give it a go. I'd been to slimming clubs before and always hated the weighing in part. I felt patronised by the leader- maybe it was just my local club but it put me off the idea completely. With Tesco Diets no one was there watching you, but you would post your weight online and get feedback from the Tesco Diets team. The positive comments and support when I had been a bit bold and gained would help because I thought - I'll get more positive feedback next week. There is 15 or 16 diets, but you can change if you want later on I stuck with Light choices aall the way through and found that the food was different from what I was used to but really tasty, which was surprising because I always thiught that healthy=horrible!! I lost 2 lbs in my first week without feeling hungry after that I knew that all I had to do was follow the plan and I would reach my target. From following the plan I am much more aware of what portions I should be eating and have found some really nice recipes as well that I will carry on using - I'm confident that I can maintain my weight now myself but I know that if I give in to the cookie monster I can always go back

Perfect1's Response to CookieMum's Review

Written on: 18/07/2009

This is pretty much like my experience. I only wanted to lose half stone for my holidays and I have just 1 pound left to go after 4 weeks. I have never been able to lose weight before and now I understand the portions I should be eating. The recipes are really tasty and I never feel hungry. I think I will try for another few pounds now as I feel great.