Kenwood DNX5220BT Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

gilbertpix's review of Kenwood DNX5220BT

Kenwood DNX5220BT

“I went to a well known discount retailer near heathrow...”

Written on: 19/02/2009 by gilbertpix (1 review written)

I went to a well known discount retailer near heathrow to buy the pioneer version of this unit fortunately they had various models on display and the salesman insisted I had a play with all of them, The kenwood knocked spots off the pioneer and was in my opinion a far faster machine with clearer navigation, It does everything well with an excellent handsfree which actually works everytime I switch the unit on it recognises my nokia n95, and stored the address book permanantly. Even better was it was cheaper than the pioneer, How these machines have moved on is amazing. My advice is go somewhere where you can see all the units side by side and make up your own mind as I did. If you prefer another model that is a trip well spent.
Fast software,Great garmin gps with free traffic if you call kenwood for the key.. Does everything well . use a 4 gig usb stick for my music this is brill. Saves carrying loads of cds or dvds. Plays pretty much everything I have thrown at it.

• garmin europe

Area Covered

• parrot handsfree

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions