Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk Review

henchya's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“I joined Tesco diets just after Christmas and I think...”

Written on: 18/02/2009 by henchya (1 review written)

I'm losing weight, I get a weekly meal plan, it links to my online shopping and support is very good

support forums are addictive and I spend too long there in the evening

General Comments
I joined Tesco diets just after Christmas and I think they are great. Yes they give you a meal plan, but you can add your own meals to it and remove ingredients too " very handy as I hate mushrooms. I get feedback & help every week when I weigh in " aswell as a new plan for the week ahead . Even better I can ask for all of this to be stuck in my tesco.com shopping basket. I record my weight in the morning, send my list off to be done on line there and then and when I check my .com at lunch it ' s in and I book my slot. I ' ve lost 6 lbs so far, which I ' m very happy with. So far so good

472300_Rachb4's Response to 441826_henchya's Review

Written on: 09/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because it seems like this person is really enjoying her diet and that's a good thing. It's no good doing a diet that is boring because you find you won't stick to it.