Majon International www.majon.com Review

inletmann's review of Majon International www.majon.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Had been a previous customer, but after mixed results...”

Written on: 18/02/2009 by inletmann (1 review written)

No good points to mention.

Told they didn't want my business when I asked questions and then made a comment about my order that was paid for. Hey, I was spending my money, not theirs!

General Comments
Had been a previous customer, but after mixed results I wondered if the traffic was real. I would like to believe that they could guess that good on the traffic results but then pondered if they were sending the traffic from all their so-called "malls" then I cant really be assured the traffic was real. I was able to track sales from Adwords and other sites, but after all this time I can find not one sale attributable to Majon.

I then thought to look at the service as a do-it-yourselfer but after signing up, a process only to take 5 minutes according to the sales page, they charged my card in under 5 minutes but I was delayed access to the paid for service for days. And when I finally received an answer to my emails it was "you aren't happy with the product, so take your business elsewhere. But I never was granted access to my order. I will be sure to check if they have credited my card ... do you think they will.

I am less than certain.