Nokia 5110 Review

• Reception

• Style

Joanne.'s review of Nokia 5110

Nokia 5110

“The 5110 was my first Nokia, and a major advance on...”

Written on: 14/01/2002 by Joanne. (1 review written)

Quality phone, express on covers, games, 30 ringtones

No downloadable ringtones, not dual band, if you want the phone to vibrate you'd have to buy a vibrating battery. Oh, and that Logic game, what is that all about?!

General Comments
The 5110 was my first Nokia, and a major advance on the Motorola Memphis which had been my first mobile. Delighted at the wider choice of tones particularly the musical ones, the changeable covers and enjoyed playing Snake and Memory. However, with not being able to download or compose any tones, I did feel I was missing out on something.

Still, it was a good basic introduction to Nokia phones and, like all Nokias, it had that easy to navigate menu system and if you missed a call, it was much easier to find out than my first phone. Reception wasn't always good but then I was on one2one at the time. I've changed to Orange since and they have much better signal strength, so I blame the network!

• Reception