Flawless Studios Manchester Review

Etaylor90's review of Flawless Studios Manchester

“Didn't enjoy this day one bit. I have been to Venture...”

Written on: 15/02/2009 by Etaylor90 (1 review written)

Make up and hair looked nice.

Everything else

General Comments
Didn't enjoy this day one bit. I have been to Venture and double take which were extremely professional. Flawless Studios, Manchester, however was extremely small, the staff were not very friendly, the makeup artist kept dropping things on the floor, however it did look nice in the end, the changing room was very, very small and shared, the photographs were rushed and the overall appearance of the place was shabby and cheap. the pressure to buy the pictures was unbelievable, i was not satisfied, and when we decided not to buy any photographs I felt that one member of staff appeared rude towards me.

Aymee21's Response to 440912_Etaylor90's Review

Written on: 30/03/2009

I agree with this review because. you are totally spot on!! I went to the Middlesbrough one and I was so let down