Sanotint Light Review

Bogarta's review of Sanotint Light

Sanotint Light

“Just got back from salon. I have terrible allergy to...”

Written on: 15/02/2009 by Bogarta (1 review written)

Just got back from salon. I have terrible allergy to ppd and after the last visit to salon using a product that has only minimal ppd had a very bad reaction. Researched Sanotint light and took a chance. I ordered several colors, printed out the color chart and went to my hair dresser. She used the extra light golden blonde and i was very happy with the results. So far, no scalp flare up. If this works, I will be forever grateful to Sanotint because I am not ready to go grey.

Vij's Response to 440839_Bogarta's Review

Written on: 12/10/2009

I found this review helpful because...I have also developed a terrible allergy to normal hair colours. I have 50% grey hair and I am also not ready to go grey yet. if this has worked for you hope it works for me. Do you know any stockists in the London area? Do you have to go to a salon to have your hair dyed with sonotint light? I have searched the web site but the only stockist is in leicester and my first order has got lost in the post. So I am put off and don't feel like ordering again from the same people.

Vij's Response to 440839_Bogarta's Review

Written on: 20/10/2009

Just wanted to add to my previous review. After my order got lost in the post Tulipa hair and beauty sent me another order free of charge. Big thank you to Tulipa. I haven't tried the Sanotint light yet. I will try it in a few weeks and post another review.