Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk Review

bergebabe's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“I signed up today to tesco diets, and realised within...”

Written on: 12/02/2009 by bergebabe (2 reviews written)

I signed up today to tesco diets, and realised within the hour that it wasnt going to be suitable for me. that isnt to say the service isnt good for some - but i specifically wanted to record and monitor my measurements and have more flexible eating plan - this is very regimantal and there is no way of adding your own recipes etc - you have to follow one of their plans. The diet plans looked to be quite good

I contacted customer services by email within an hour of signing up to explain my mistake and request a refund of the 10 week subscription fee i had paid. it was point blank refused. i called - still refused. Customer service is very poor. I cant believe they refused to refund the cost as a goodwill gesture when it is clear i have only been signed up for 5 minutes. particularly when they are representative of tesco as a brand.

i have now signed up to glamour diets (who i have been a member of before) and they are brilliant!

Vegan Green's Response to bergebabe's Review

Written on: 04/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because I too have been ripped off. Wish I had read this before I parted with my cash....