Cadbury Creme Egg Review

george68's review of Cadbury Creme Egg

Cadbury Creme Egg

“At only 3 1/2 WW points each these little treats are...”

Written on: 11/02/2009 by george68 (1 review written)

At only 3 1/2 WW points each these little treats are easy to work into a healthy diet-as an alternative dessert or, eat no lunch, eat even more creme eggs!
After Easter it is possible to buy them much cheaper and stockpile them. I have managed to buy enough to last me from the end of Easter untl the following Christmas when they're back in the shops, genius hey? I have to say though that the one I ate yesterday (in February) from last Easter, which is officially 7 months out of date, was a bit musty, still sticky and gooey though and not bad enough to stop me eating it!
I worked out that to last the time when they're not in the shops, excluding holidays, (obviously you don't want to take them in your cases), and the odd days off (with maybe a Twirl for a change) I needed to buy 200 eggs approximately, and I did!! Did let the kids have some though, towards the end.