Giorgio Armani Code Review

• Strength of Scent

Guest's review of Giorgio Armani Code

Giorgio Armani Code

“I got the gift set of Giorgio Armani Code from an...”

Written on: 11/02/2009

I got the gift set of Giorgio Armani Code from an ex-girlfirend at Christmas. All I can say is the bottle still has about 95 ml of eau de toilette remaining out of 100ml and the shower gel is still completely un-opened. This isn't the first time this has happened to me - I get this every year with different family members - particularly the girls.

Although, as a general rule, girls claim to have superior knowledge in the department of fashion and beauty, I don't think they properly understand the art of picking out a mans cologne. They just seem to go by what THEY like and assume that their man will just love it as well - Not a good stragedy, ladies. If you want him to actually use the stuff, its better to check with him what he definately likes.

Very expensive and lasting power is poor.

I'm afraid this is another fragrance I am going to have to mark down for having an awful sickly aroma. Its light, but still very sweet smelling. I prefer a more 'barber shop' type scent, like Brut.

• sweet, slightly fruity