Husqvarna Viking Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Olivier67's review of Husqvarna Viking

“This Husqvarna Viking sewing machine does smoothly...”

Written on: 09/02/2009 by Olivier67 (1 review written)

I have had a Husqvarna 715 Royal Platinum series for 2 years now. I have put it through hardship, as well as store it for long period of time (At least 6 months). AND it's has been great, NO MATTER WHAT. There are no bad points.

Not enough review on the internet about this machine. If you see any, let me know.

General Comments
This Husqvarna Viking sewing machine does smoothly everything it said it would do. I think it's a step below the Bernina (My mom has a Bernina), but, because it never broke down, missed a stitch or failed a function, I would say it is definitely the next best thing, for a much more affordable price.

I have sewn curtains with 6 thick layers on top of each other, I have sewn leather (5 different layers), I have done decorative stitching, speciality stitching, weird stitching, and this machine has delivered a stellar performance everytime. No break down, no broken needle, barely a broken thread (It happened only twice in two years). It sews straight, it sews strong. As solid as when I bought it. What can I say!... I love it!

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For: