Graf 703 Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance

johnkretz's review of Graf 703

“I'm 48, and have worn Bauer and CCM skates for most of...”

Written on: 09/02/2009 by johnkretz (1 review written)

A great fitting boot, even for my size 14 wide feet!

None

General Comments
I'm 48, and have worn Bauer and CCM skates for most of my life. I even wore Langes when I was a kid. My Graf Supra 705's are the best skates I have ever owned BY FAR. They fit my oddball feet (size 14W with high arches) like a glove, even before the oven was used to fully customize the fit. Other brands hurt my feet by the end of my icetime - not the case with my Grafs. The only reason Grafs have one of the smaller market shares, in my opinion, is that they lack the razzle dazzle look of their competitors - looks that make a skate look dated quickly, I might add. If skaters placed more emphasis on comfort over style, the GrAf brand would definitely grow in leaps and bounds. Buy Graf, and you won't be sorry - lightweight, super fit, support and protection, slight forward slant design for excellent balance and nimble turning, grreat value. Unbeatable!

• Ice Hockey