Italian Wines & Food www.italianwinesandfood.co.uk Review

tomstone514's review of Italian Wines and Food www.italianwinesandfood.co.uk

“I use Italian wines and Food once a month and i am...”

Written on: 06/02/2009 by tomstone514 (1 review written)

General Comments
I use Italian wines and Food once a month and i am leaving this review in response to the bad review. I have used them for over a year now and the service is excellent and i can not see any term that issues replacements, i have never had any!

The website has a very good layout and things are very easy to find. There is food and wine on there that my local deli would not be able to get and the range is very big. I think they have over 500 different products.

I ordered some tanca farra at £14.99 a bottle and some Provolone and Italian sausages, and delivery got to me 2 days later, which was brilliant.

The only drawback is that delivery is by DHL and not by their own drivers, so i have to get delivery to my work address to save me taking a day off!

The products themselves are very high quality. Some of the descriptions are vague, for example the Sardinian Bread is described as being a Italian poppodum, however if you know the range of Italian food and wines and know what you want then dont be put off!

I would heavily recommend using them and because i spend about £75 a month (£75 is the point where you get free delivery) my food shop at the supermarket bill has gone down a lot.

I would certainely carry on using them. Other online deli's tend to be very expensive for the same product just dressed up alot more.