T3 Tourmaline Bespoke Labs Evolution Hair Dryer Review

• Style

• Service & Support

sschwan88's review of T3 Tourmaline Bespoke Labs Evolution Hair Dryer

T3 Tourmaline Bespoke Labs Evolution Hair Dryer

“T3 Tourmaline Hairdryer is The Definition of Hair Care”

Written on: 30/01/2009 by sschwan88 (1 review written)

just the best hairdryer I have ever bought. I'll never need another one.

None!

General Comments
T3 Tourmaline Hairdryer is The Definition of Hair Care

If you're looking for a new hairdryer or just looking at reviews look no further. I bought this hairdryer online in my second year of uni, so 2007 and I've never had any problems and have no complaints to make! It has actually transformed my hair. I had a slight breakage problem at the ends so I was looking for a hairdryer that doesn't literally dry your hair out and after reading tons of reviews, as this comes with a hefty price tag, found this one. It leaves your hair super manageable, very soft, it takes much less time to dry, and it is shinier and healthier altogether. I had one before that was quite heavy to hold, ultimately hurting my wrist each time I used it but this one is so light it's unbelievable. The first time you use it this white mist comes out but that's actually from the tourmaline gem stones so that'll show you that it works! You also get a warranty card that you have to fill out within the first two weeks and I think it guarantees it for one or two years, which I though was a great bonus feature. Yes, the hairdryer is very expensive but for anyone who wants straight hair, you might just have to get this hairdryer instead of straighteners as the T3 hairdryer also made my hair so slick and straight I couldn't believe it. It'll take you have the time it usually takes you to blowdry your hair. Concerning the design, it looks stylish and it's very efficient. It comes in a very nice box and I even got small brushes and clips as extras to allow you to style your hair any way you want. So from me this product gets 5 stars so I say go for it!

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For

• Crystal gemstones embedded on the side

Special Features