Spirulina Review

lmt1708's review of Spirulina

Spirulina

“Natural whole food. Easy to take as tablets. I like...”

Written on: 29/01/2009 by lmt1708 (2 reviews written)

Natural whole food. Easy to take as tablets. I like the Spirel Spirulina with added Ginseng and or Royal Jelly, good value for money. Coming from Cuba I can understand why its described as solid sunshine. I take it for general health instead of a multi vitamin most of which are produced in laboratories. It helps stop my cravings so it is good for losing weight andif you have to go on a crash diet (not recommended by the way) you know ypu atre still getting lots of nutrientsin a natural way. Lots of bio available iron much better than iron tablets.

I don't like the smell but funnily enough it has very little taste so is not a problem. I can't take the powder in water I have to mix in a smoothie or stir into yoghurt but it does go dark green, otherwise no problems.

I think Spirulina is a good natural product, fixes lots of carbon dioxide so is good for the environment, is easily digested and is much better than taking multi vitamins.