Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse Review

philgundo's review of Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse

☆☆☆☆☆
Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse

“I ordered and paid in full for a rocking horse on Oct...”

Written on: 25/01/2009 by philgundo (1 review written)

I ordered and paid in full for a rocking horse on Oct 20th 2008. It was for my nephew's first Christmas. After exchanging a few emails back and forth, I let them (Ed Kane) know that it was for Christmas and as long as I had it by then, there was no big rush. Mid December I emailed him just to see how it was going and when I could expect it. He said the parts were cut and would be shipping out in a couple days. On Christmas eve, I HAD TO CALL HIM to find out where it was. This is when he informed me that he had over booked and was not able to finish about 12 horses and mine was one of them. He sent me an apologetic letter and said he had to somehow make it up to me. I let him know that I was disappointed, but Christmas was in no way ruined. The part that really upset me is the fact that I had to call him to find out. No email, phone call, or warning!!!!!! We exchanged another couple of emails and on JANUARY 7th he again said that the horse would be shipped the following week. ON JANUARY 19th after not receiving the horse I called my credit card and was able to recover the money. His only solution to this problem was that this horse could serve as a "second christmas". He said its not like the child will know the difference, and it will be another special day.

This whole situation really upsets me and is a HORRIBLE way to do business. When he found out that I got my money refunded he then sent me an email that claims that this mess wasn't his fault.

It is just unreal to me that I PAID IN FULL on OCT 20th and I was such a low priority on his list. I will NEVER recommend Back Creek Rocking Horse to ANYBODY.

-Phil from Michigan