Port El Kantaoui, Golden Soviva Review

clairelh1984's review of Port El Kantaoui, Golden Soviva

“After visiting the Soviva in June/July, I can now say...”

Written on: 23/01/2009 by clairelh1984 (1 review written)

Very lage pool with smaller quiet pool away from noise for anyone wanting to relax. Staff were very friendly

General Comments
After visiting the Soviva in June/July, I can now say that all the bad reports on here are rubbish. I read the reports before going and was a little worried but once there, all my worries dissapered. The hotel was large but immaculate the staff were very friendly. Yes you have to queue for a drink ticket and drink but it is all the same queue, you dont have to join a queue then join another. They do this to speed the queues up and in my experience it was proved to work. After our first day we never queued again our drinks were served before we even sat down, glasses are small but there is a shop over the road and you can buy a pint glass for 50p and the bar staff are more than happy to fill them for you. Yes the sunbeds are taken up early on a morning. The food was certainly different but what do you expect when you go to another country. Of course it is going to b different but for anybody worrying they do serve pizza chips chicken spagbol burgers and pancakes that are amazing. For anyone who wants to eat out on a night there is a restraunt over the road that is cheap and very nice (formula 1). the only thing that I can complain about is that I was not there long enough so I have booked up to go again in June this time taking the children as I know this is ideal for them to go to.

James2301's Response to clairelh1984's Review

Written on: 09/05/2009

I totally agree with, Im going in August, never been to Tunisia before, and have seen the reviews people have had to say. But I think its just people who just love to complain! Thanks and now I am looking forward to going!

Stacky47's Response to clairelh1984's Review

Written on: 15/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am going there soon and was apprehensive after watching " The Secret Tourist " on tv

James2301's Response to clairelh1984's Review

Written on: 09/05/2009

Thanks Claire, cant wait to go! I agree with you about people complaing, why do they bother going away? They should stay at home!!!