Tom Tom Go 510 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Tom Tom Go 510

Tom Tom Go 510

“I paid a lot of money for the Tom Tom Go 510. I liked...”

Written on: 21/01/2009

User friendly

When you buy it please pray that nothing ever goes wrong with it...ever.Because if something goes wrong...you will then experience the worst ever customer service, the most complicated website and difficult place to get answers and terrible after sale service.

General Comments
I paid a lot of money for the Tom Tom Go 510. I liked it in the beginning. Then problems started. During the first few days of buying it the thing went dead completely and would not come on whatever you did. After navigating the stupid complicated website I found why it was going dead and sorted it out. In the car the in car charger kept getting loose and the charging was un-reliable. Well the other day the tom tom kept going to the volume-no matter where you touched on the screen.That did it for me.I no longer have a tom tom. I tested how indestructable it was and then threw it out-literally. I will never again buy a tom tom or recommend one.

• UK

Area Covered

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Gerardmoss's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2009

hi my tomtom has froze wont switch on or off. is this the same problem you encountered and any advice how i can rectify this. Any help or advice would be welcome thanx