Arielles Debs Dresses - www.arielles-debs-dresses.com Review

Guest's review of Arielles Debs Dresses - www.arielles-debs-dresses.com

“I came across Arielles Debs Dresses while searching...”

Written on: 14/01/2009

Personal customer service, quality of dress, special effort to make dress in short space of time.

No shop to try on dress (I believe they do offer home visits in certain areas but I had no time!)

General Comments
I came across Arielles Debs Dresses while searching google and have to say that the lengths they went to in order to supply my daughters dress in time for her 21st Birthday were quite commendable.

The dress is fabulous! We ordered AE 22 in cream and teamed it with killer red satin heels and red accessories. The quality and finish of the dress was amazing! I still can't believe the prices on their website for formal dresses of such quality.

Arielles was in constant contact, ensuring all details of the customised dress were correct. It was made and hand delivered within 2 weeks just in time for the party. We have spread the word amongst all our friends and will definately be contacting them again should we have a special occasion.

• Dress