John Lewis www.johnlewis.com Review

pauline 27's review of John Lewis www.johnlewis.com

“I rang Customer Service department after my...”

Written on: 10/01/2009 by pauline 27 (1 review written)

Not sure how long it will take as it has been six days now and I have heard nothing further, will call again in a couple of days time if they do not arrive.

General Comments
I rang Customer Service department after my Grandaughter opened a present of pjamas only to find the top was the correct size but the bottoms, which were purchased together as a set were 3 sizes bigger. They said someone from the childrens department would call, which they did left a message to say the correct size were on a display at the moment. As soon as someone from the display department could remove them they would be posted out to me. Said they would keep me informed.I think overall the service is superb from John Lewis, which is why I like shopping there.

• Pjamaas in a sale £10

• Still waiting

Ganwilliams's Response to 431199_pauline 27's Review

Written on: 19/02/2009

this sounds like it is a review of a physical shop rather than the website... not sure this is relevant to an "online shopping" review!