Canon A1 Review

• Photograph Quality

JANE.'s review of Canon A1

“THE CANON A1 IS THE BEST MANUAL SLR CAMERA EVER PRODUCED”

Written on: 09/01/2002 by JANE. (1 review written)

THE CANON A1 IS THE BEST MANUAL SLR CAMERA EVER PRODUCED

42550_Jon.'s Response to 8960_JANE.'s Review

Written on: 08/10/2002

Hey- I like your review of the Canon A1, and I cannot agree more. I am a beginner to photography, and was given the A1 from my father as a beginners gift. I am looking for a flash that would best suit this camera and the pictures it takes. Please tell me which flash you would recommend for a beginner.
<br>
<br>Thanks-
<br>Jon

Ieuanfawr's Response to 8960_JANE.'s Review

Written on: 17/05/2006

Ideally you need the 199 Speedlite, but I expect they're hard to find now.

Jm Xu.'s Response to 8960_JANE.'s Review

Written on: 23/07/2003

In 1986 I bought my Canon A1. A1 is a nice camera. I used it for near 17 years, but it runs very well now. I love A1 for ever!

51049_Jaye.'s Response to 8960_JANE.'s Review

Written on: 14/11/2002

Great review. I just recieved my Canon A1. I own a AE-1, which is a wonderful camera. I love it, and the picture quality is "superb". I am a Nikon_guy, who is falling for Canons, hmmmm. I know that the A1, is got to be top of the line, which it is. A great camera.