Marco Pierre White by Russell Hobbs 14124 Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Marco Pierre White by Russell Hobbs 14124

Marco Pierre White by Russell Hobbs 14124

“I am an experienced cook and have a number of well...”

Written on: 06/01/2009

It looked nice and appeared well designed, I liked the brushed stainless steel finish. This made it appear robust.

It didn't do the job. I bought it for daily use, chopping, blending and mixing small quantitiles of food. I was replacing a Braun model which had been in use for several years and had simply worn out. I regret this new purchase. None of the parts were dishwasher safe, which was not revealed on the outer packaging. And the machine was simply not able to do the job. Even in pureeing vegetables for soup the wand clogged and the result was not a smooth consistency. And the motor began to heat and needed resting in a very short space of time.

General Comments
I am an experienced cook and have a number of well loved and invaluable home appliances in my kitchen, ranging from a top of the range Magimix to a Kitchen Aid mixer. I was reassured in my purchase of this item by the endorsement of MPW. I feel quite angry, as the machine doesn't do what other similar products achieve and most other products in this range have dishwasher safe bowls and blades (obviously not anything containing gearing or a motor), I would strongly advise people not to purchase this item.

• Under a month

Owned Product For: