Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk Review

angel10's review of Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk

“After looking to get into contracting I went online to...”

Written on: 05/01/2009 by angel10 (1 review written)

They explained contracting to me and the different options I could take without pushing me into a particular option.

My consultant was helpful, friendly and made a real effort to keep in contact through the whole process so I was kept in the loop

I felt that I was speaking to an expert who could navigate applying for a job aswell as the industry.

I sometimes found it hard to get through to my consultant, who went on holiday for a week in between my two interviews. She did explain that all consultants are very busy, and that they will endevaour to get back to everyone as soon as possible

I did have to wait over a week to get my paper contract

General Comments
After looking to get into contracting I went online to find out other people's views on recruitment companies, so I would know who best to go through. I read some mixed reviews on Progressive Recruitment Specialists, so when they contacted me after I put my CV online I was a little dubious.

However the experience I have had with them ever since has been helpfully, pleasant, at times a little bumpy, but overall has made my move into contracting easy and enjoyable.