Crosman 760 PumpMaster Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Derrick05's review of Crosman 760 PumpMaster

“As a kid I grew up shooting bbs.The airgnns back then...”

Written on: 05/01/2009 by Derrick05 (15 reviews written)

Low price,great accuracy with bbs,durable for what it is.

Could use a little more power.

General Comments
As a kid I grew up shooting bbs.The airgnns back then were fairly accurate with bbs and I can remember killing squirrels from 40 yrds with bbs.Todays airguns may say dual ammo,but are really designed for pellets.In new air rifles the barrels are too big to accurately shoot bbs.The 760 is the exception.This is the most accurate bb shooting pump on the market. With my 4/32 scope I can drop gray squirrels at 35yrds with bbs.Power isnt that great,but doesnt have to be with bbs because a bb will out penetrate any pellet.I know bbs are hard on the barrel, but at $30.00, these rifles are disposable.BBs are way cheaper than pellets. A great inexpensive small game/pest controll BB shooter.I usually get 4 to 5 years of extreme heavy use out of one.This is my third one and will always keep one of these around for around the yard BB fun.Do not try hunting or pest controll with pellets in this rifle. Theres not enough power and will only injure the animal.BBs will get the job done out to 35yrds.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Pulverizer's Response to Derrick05's Review

Written on: 20/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because you addressed BBs vs. pellets. Also gave first hand experience over a period of time. Thanks!