Webley Longbow Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Webley Longbow

“I have been shooting for 5 years the long bow is the...”

Written on: 05/01/2009

Incredible stock!! light weight , exteremly powerful 12 foot pound

I am having trouble with accuracy i think due to recoil

General Comments
I have been shooting for 5 years the long bow is the best gun i have had cost £ 470 all in with silencer scopes bipod and instaled brass triger its is exteremly powerful and i am killing small verming from 35 yrds but i am finding troulble with the accuracy. my scopes are ligned up as i had a man who works for webly align them i think my problem is the recoil of the gun witch is killing me may be i need a gas gun such as a logan solo as recoil is set to a minimum can any one give me advice or help me

• Accuracy

• Handling

Nickmatt59's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2009

If you are having problems with accuracy check that the two front stock screws are tight. After a while they work loose and play havoc with the accuracy. If they are tight, you may need to loosen your grip on the riffle when shooting. Never press the stock into your shoulder. Air rifles need to be free floating due to their double recoil. Hope this helps.