Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com Review

ldw's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“This are great cards, I love them. I send them every...”

Written on: 31/12/2008 by ldw (1 review written)

There are no bad points.

General Comments
This are great cards, I love them. I send them every holiday to my family and friends.

I like the Jacque Lawson ecards because there are so many of them and there are always new ones to send. They surely put a smile on my family and friends faces.

Marinareed's Response to ldw's Review

Written on: 21/12/2012

I just urhgently need to have the postal address which I have been trying to obtain for ages now. I wish to have a 2 year subsciption but paay by cheque. Please advise.

Jaysey1's Response to ldw's Review

Written on: 12/03/2013

They have pages of cards for Easter & Christmas & 1 card for Passover. They don't have links for any Jewish Cards and you really have to search there site of your looking for one. They take your $$ quick, but try to get in touch with them. They don't respond to your emails, they have no phone number if you want to call them & try searching the net for their location. There isn't one.

I paid them last yr & tried to stop them taking another yr out of my checking account. I couldn't, they wouldn't answer my emails. I had to go to my bank & put a stop payment that cost me 28 bucks to stop them from taking another year out

Want to do business with a company like this for what you say are clever little cards. Go ahead. I wouldn't spend one penny at a site like this & won't respond to your emails