LG Chocolate Review

• Reception

• Style

Guest's review of LG Chocolate

LG Chocolate

“It worked fine for a while but after a few months the...”

Written on: 29/12/2008

-Good music player
-Looks nice

General Comments
It worked fine for a while but after a few months the battery is completely rubbish - I can fully charge it and then it will cut out in the middle of a 5 minute phone call!

Sometimes when I slide it up the touch screen doesn't respond so i can't use it.

The screen recently inverted all the colours so the picture I had as a background looked like a negative picture and it was the same throughout the whole menu.

My background picture now appears tiny twice at the top of the screen and the rest of the screen is white. It is unresponsive and I have had to go back to using my old phone.

This phone looks really nice but only actually works for a few months if that. Have recently read lots of reviews of LG Chocolate saying lots of people are experiencing white screen and inversed colour problems...

I wouldn't buy it unless you are prepared to have to buy a new one pretty soon! x