Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker Review

Guest's review of Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker

Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker

“Overall the Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker is a...”

Written on: 28/12/2008

Toddler loves it.

Temperamental

General Comments
Overall the Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker is a cute item. My daughter loves this bubble maker. She now associates bath=bubbles. When we tell her its bath time she squeals 'bubbles'.

However this item is not perfect and there are a few things you need to keep in mind if you plan to purchase this item.

One, don't use this over open water. We use a inflatable tub inside our tub so I can hang this on the wall and not worry about it falling into the water. The suction cup can loosen and the toy may fall. So don't leave it up all the time. Also always expect this item to fall off the wall at anytime. Once it hits the water it does not seem to work anymore (other reviews can attest to that).

Two, you really do need to use the bubbles that Summer makes for this item. I tried subbing with plain old cheap bubbles from the dollar store and the whole thing foamed up and made a huge mess. I even tried to water down the cheap bubbles and it still made a huge mess. The replacement bubbles are $15 for a 6 pack. I think this is overpriced.

Three, this item needs to be cleaned/wiped down after each use. You should also try and give it a good rinsing every so often... otherwise it can foam up and or start to jam.